||[Jan. 4th, 2009|10:18 pm]
I’ve finally gotten around to getting myself a real domain. I’d thought about it before, but it took a crazy deal from Dreamhost ($11 for two years of hosting) to finally get me over the hump. The URL for this blog has switched to http://blog.paulswartz.net but the old URL should redirect for the foreseeable future.
I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it. One thing I’ll certainly look into doing is moving my tumblr2lj script onto a real server instead of running from my laptop. I did upload some software I’ve worked on (two small scripts, and the Guide) onto a development site. Now that I’m more fluent with webapps though, I’m sure I can think of some stuff to do.
(Original entry: http://blog.paulswartz.net/post/68409279)